First Day Of Pre-School
A Lego Plane
How to Make a Boy a Dare Devil: by Sean
Rockets at the Children's Museum
The good old days of eating in the empty house....
************************************************************************************
We had a great visit with Uncle Jon and Aunt Julia this weekend. We went to the farmers market, a camp fire on top mount lemmon, some good home cooking, a little mountain biking, a little golf for the big boys...and just running around crazy! We had a blast but unfortunately no pictures...yeah we suck. But thanks to Uncle Jon and Aunt Julia for coming to see us...sorry for the long drive but it is closer than all the other places we have lived.
Next up...Check out Marks Daily Apple...http://www.marksdailyapple.com/
Good posts on no-grain foods and good healthy encouragement. Recommit your life to a healthy lifestyle. I know I am and I could always use some help. Right now I am trying a recipe for banana bread via almond flour. YUM YUM.
No comments:
Post a Comment