Friday, October 8, 2010

Slow Bloggin'

Our Little Family One Year Ago
Noah as Nemo Last Year
Noah as an Astronaut This Year (trying on the costume)
Zane and Nana Enjoying (Ba) Nannas
Me in cali


Sorry Family and Friends. I know it has been slow. I have been slow to take pictures and hop on these days. The family is doing great. We are having fun watchin' Zane tare it up. He is a walking maniac. Noah is doing great and is way into space...which brings me to my next topic. Halloween!!!! We watched "The Right Stuff" a few weeks ago...he lasted longer than both me and Sean but it did take two nights. He LOVED IT! His overall synopsis is that it is a movie with "astronauts but no space shuttle launch." We even had to watch the credits to make sure they didnt sneak in an extra space shuttle launch. SO....Noah is going to be Alan Shepherd (the first free man in space), I am going to be Freedom 7 (the Mercury Space Capsule) and Zane is going to be Ham (the first free chimp in space....so a really a chimp). I am working on the costumes and the projects are going well.

Sean also took Noah to the Pima Air Museum...with our old, SUPER old camera and I will be up loading pictures from the vantage point of a three year old. Super funny to me at least. But since it is a super old camera finding the appropriate cord is hard.

We are enjoying a visit from Sean's mother Mary. She is here for a few weeks until Henry gets home from his mission to France. All is well and we are loving all the story time!



1 comment:

  1. Cute costumes, Rena! Do you make them all yourself? That sounds ambitious. :)

    ReplyDelete