Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So It Has Been a While

Christmas Morning, the new bed
Taking the boys out in the Scout
Playing on the beach
Still playing on the beach
Zane's first birthday!!!


I dont know where to begin it has been so long. We started a heaving season of traveling and then the Holidays so you know....SLOW BLOGGING. At the end of Oct we traveled to Las Vegas to see Sean and some good friends. We had a great time and it was (somehow) a lot cooler than Tucson. I would have never guessed. Then we came home only to gear up and hit the road to Cali. We traveled to California for a wonderful western wedding of The Kell Family. I got to catch up with some old friends and I had some awesome Babysitters. Nothing beats grandparents for babysitters....and Uncle Jon. Then we stuck around SO cal for Baby Mestas' Baby shower. It was awesome. I am so excited for my brother and his wife. So, after that we headed back to AZ for the rest of the year. We had a WONDERFUL and quiet Christmas. Sean was able to get sometime off so we just played outside and had a blast.



1 comment:

  1. oh hey, that mentions us in there. And is Zane eating a muffin for his first birthday? When you guys come out, let's bake something that the kids will like, or at least something they might like to help with. Although that could be a lofty dream that I am ok giving up on.

    ReplyDelete