Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My LIttle Boy in a BIG School



Zane is so sad after dropping Noah off for his first day
Still very sad
Noah outside his new school


WOW really folks, he is 4 yrs old and in pre school. He loves school so much we decided to put him in a 5 day a week half day pre school. He loves it. It starts really early (730) so it has taken a little bit to get the family adjusted to rushing through breakfast. My boys tend to eat slowly and eat a lot so trust me, it is a feat to get them going. He has some great teachers. I am looking forward to hearing more stories about school.
Zane and I have been running errands and today we went to the zoo. He misses his brother but we are finding ways to drown our sorrow. I think Zane secretly likes having all the toys to himself and no one bugging him in the cart. We will see when the new baby arrives how much he likes it.


No comments:

Post a Comment