Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mommy and Zane Hit the ZOO





Shortly before having Sierra, Zane and I were able to sneak away to the ZOO. Noah was at school and with a name like Noah one would think he is into animals, not the case. So, we knew he wouldn't be too sad to miss the zoo. The Tucson Zoo has great prices and parking spots for fuel efficient cars. I personally wish I had sweeter things to say about the zoo. Zoo's in general freak me out...I just fell sad for the animals but then again I am not going to Africa anytime soon to check out the animals. A double edge sword for certain. Zane did enjoy the zoo for a good hour....did I mention it was 100 degrees at 9 am. Needless to say the 21 month old and the freakishly pregnant woman melted almost instantly. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment