Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Smelling PINE...

OK so she is "out" as in she is asleep here
Playing in the water on mount lemon
Out on her first outing in the mountains
Ziggy removed his hat for the pic...what a cute little guy
Noah and Daddy on top of a rock...So much fun

After Church on Sunday we took the drive up the mountain for a picnic. We had a really good time. The boys played in a creek and Sean and I just tried to keep all the children alive. Sierra slept most of the time. I would like to think she enjoyed the fresh air...maybe the sweet smell of pine. It was good to get out of the house and good to get some energy out.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that pic of Noah and daddy. Good work friends, your a great family and we miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete